Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Too Much to Post

I think it's already been established that I'm a little bit of a dork, but in case there was any question, you should know that I have a post-it note stuck to my laptop with an (ongoing) list of things to post about. It's not that life is so uneventful that there's nothing to write about, it's that there is so much stuff going on, that I don't find the time to write about it. Bad excuse, I know, but an excuse nonetheless. (I don't know if a time will come in my life when I won't be amazed that nonetheless is all one word - interesting). I decided I'd knock off a couple of the items on the list that don't take a lot of words.

First of all, my friend, Amy (actually, Amy's husband, Lee) figured out how to put video on their blog, and when I was last talking to them about this, I told them that I'd like the girls (their two daughters who are the ones in the pictues with me to the right of the page) to do a video shout-out to me. This is what I found yesterday when checking the blog:



Aren't they just the cutest things? I don't know if I could love them more if they were my own children. I love watching the videos, but it makes me miss them even more. Oh, well, they're the perfect excuse to go visit my favorite city.


Okay, well I just looked at the list, and in typical Kristin fashion, the other posts will be of subsequent length, so they will have to wait until another day. If, for no other reason, because it's 11:18 and I have to finish Junior High youth group small group questions for tomorrow night. Eek. Haven't procrastinated like this since college. Now I remember why I didn't like it.

No comments: