Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 6 - 20 of my favorite things

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, brown copper kettles and warm woolen mittens......

That joke's too obvious, isn't it?

Anyway, I'm going to make an assumption that by "things", it means something tangible, which leaves out activities, people, and the other sentimental stuff. The results, in no certain order, are:

1. Ice cream
2. Beach vacations
3. High-heeled, pointy toed shoes
4. Pedicures (For the record, I don't think numbers 3 and 4 are connected)
5. Hawkeye paraphernalia
6. Completed scrapbooks
7. Fiestaware
8. Good bargain
9. DVR
10. text messages
11. Pandora
12. long naps
13. Lists
14. 'Friends' DVD collection
15. Chapstick
16. Cashmere sweaters
17. JCrew
18. my bike
19. my bed
20. Board games

No comments: