Thursday, March 18, 2010

Operation 513 to 1012

Origin: 513 2nd Avenue N.
Destination: 1012 Ridgeview Court

I've been talking about it for nine weeks, planning on it for eight weeks, packing for it for four weeks, and I'd like you to be a part of it.

I will be moving the evening of Monday, March 29th. I have rounded up at least three pick up trucks and I would love it if you would help me load and unload them. I hate moving more than anything else in the world, but with your help, I may just change my mind. And if that doesn't convince you, it's possible that you get to watch (or be a part of) dropping not one, but two couches over a balcony. Should be a good time!

Please let me know if you will be able to help. I will surely appreciate it. Thanks a ton!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Have to be all packed up one week from today. Eek!

No comments: