Monday, April 7, 2008

Jumping on the Bandwagon

After being a loyal xanga-er for almost five years now, I've decided it's time to switch. I got tired of all the junk on there. Plus, it's easier to put pictures and things on this one. Not that I have all that many pictures to put up considering my camera seems to be broken beyond repair, but, you know, when that day comes that it's fixed, my new blog will be ready.

I spent the weekend in Bismarck, ND with Jeromie, Missy, and Drew Taylor and Kaitlyn Cornell. To check out what part of the weekend looked like (including a first for Drew), check out ndhawkeyes.blogspot.com.

This is looking like it will be a pretty low-key week, but we'll see. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeepers, looks like I caught up with you just in time for the leap! ~Amy